COVID-19 Level 2 protocols when accessing Seddon Range
- Please follow Duty Complex staff requirements when uplifting range keys.
- The Club Member collecting the key from the Gatehouse and unlocking the gate must also unlock the club Hutt on arrival.
- Fill out the Contract Tracing log located on the Bench. Use the pen provided and use the sanitizing wipe to clean the pen once finished. (Do Not Remove the pen from the Club Hutt)
- All members must fill out the Contract Tracing log on arrival.
- All members must fill out the sign-out section of the tracing log before leaving.
- All visitors must also sign in and out
- It is recommended you use your own pen.
- Cleaning and sanitising items/equipment that are handled by more than one person.
- Groupings of no more than 10 persons at any one time, (this is each group, i.e. Gliders, Power strip, Heli, Rotor Cross) ( so no more than 40 in total)
- Maintain the required 1M distancing between persons unless they are part of your family bubble or group.
- Our Elderly persons and/or those with existing medical conditions should continue to self-isolate.
- Club Member returning the key at the end of the day must sign out on the Contract Tracing log, lockup the club house, close and lock the Gate, clean the key with a wipe before placing it back in the key box and return to the Duty complex.
- Please follow Duty Complex staff requirements when returning range keys.
Hand sanitizer and wipes will be placed in the Club Hut. The wipes are for cleaning the pen, Gate and club Hutt key, sliding door handle, and the like. (Wipes are NOT for wiping down your model).
A rubbish bin will be in the Club Hutt to place the used Wipes.
This information is being collected to assist in the management of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It will be given to the Ministry of Health and/or the District Health Board on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes.
We will not use it for any other purpose and will destroy this record after four weeks. It will be kept on this premise in a safe and secure location.
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you.