COVID-19 Level 2 protocols when accessing Seddon Range
- Please follow Duty Complex staff requirements when uplifting range keys. (including wearing a mask in the Duty complex when collecting/returning the gate key)
- The Club Member collecting the key from the Gatehouse and unlocking the gate must also unlock the club Hutt on arrival.
- EITHER scan the QR code located on the clubhouse door or over the workbench inside the clubhouse OR Fill out the Contract Tracing log located on the Bench on arrival at the field and complete the sign-out section before leaving. Use the pen provided and use the sanitizing wipe to clean the pen once finished. (Do Not Remove the pen from the Club Hutt)
- All visitors must also either scan QR codes or sign in and out using the Contract Tracing Register.
- It is recommended you use your own pen when filling out the Contract Tracing Register.
- Maintain the required 2 metre distancing between persons unless they are part of your family bubble or group.
- Club Member returning the key at the end of the day must lockup the club house, close and lock the Gate, clean the key with a wipe before placing it back in the key box and return to the Duty complex.
- Please follow Duty Complex staff requirements when returning range keys, including wearing a mask when in the Duty complex.
- If feeling unwell or at risk stay at home, do not put others at risk by visiting Seddon Range.
Hand sanitizer and wipes will be placed in the Club Hut. The wipes are for cleaning the pen, Gate and club Hutt key, sliding door handle, and the like. (Wipes are NOT for wiping down your model).
A rubbish bin will be in the Club Hutt to place the used Wipes. Please do not put general rubbish in the bin
2). Club and Indoor Meetings:
A simplified contact tracing form will be used to record attendance at club and indoor meetings during Alert level 1. This form comprises an alphabetical list of member’s names with a ‘tick’ box beside each name. Members are asked to tick the box against their name as they arrive for club and indoor meetings and that will provide a formal list of attendees if needed. There is no need to include addresses/phone numbers as we have these on file if needed. Completion of this contact tracing form is not strictly required under the current COVID guidelines for Level 1 but this would be a simple and effective way of providing the Ministry of Health/DHB with tracing information if needed. This is also a way that we can add a layer of protection to members who attend club and indoor meetings as it’s possible that not all members will be keeping their own contact tracing ‘digital diary’.